Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Messages For A Wedding Card

I actually feel very honored to all these awards, which AUNO the recognition that I did in SNK of Ragnarok Das Lied award for Best Short Story of the Year 2007. I hope to be so lucky next year with some of my stories! also like to congratulate members of my F-List who took some (good) awards:




katwamp
which won in:
2007 Best Original Character: Chloe Cancer Killer in Me.

Best First 2007: The Killer in Me
While


[info] zelhto had a spectacular night with the following awards: Memorable Moment of 2007
: Amazon Zelha becomes Lux Aeterna Gold
Best Shojo 2007 Fic: Lux Aeterna
SSE 2007 Best Fic: Lux Aeterna

Merit Award 2008 As Ficker. Congratulations [info], Herz and Crustacea Dorada! They deserve it! Finally, as I update my list of artists to listen to this week ... While I believe that soon this I will in my profile. Hehe. Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment