Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Java License Generator I'm still alive! : O

i is a lie! I say almost because now, as I write this, my printer prints me obedient exams last year, more than anything to see if I can make ... And besides, all the same!

Although lately I'm tired of myself, me and my attitude, to me, my attitude and my jealousy ... and come prepared to meet the New Year's resolutions (yes, a good time), namely: study more (better would be to start studying seriously or suspend the damn test and I will be only one way out: to throw myself off the balcony), quit complaining about everything (I've finally realized that those poor people who have had the misfortune life around me must be really bitter about my fault) and get that confidence that I believed in myself have become solid, so I think in part avoid the attacks of jealousy that makes me look like a baby with constant tantrums (if not a hysterical girl, who also tend to be).

Seizing the moment, I mean something: I can promise, and promise that these tantrums are gone, I'll focus on what is really important in my life, I'll stop riding movies (too much imagination, sometimes ) and, when something hurts or is not appropriate to me, give you the ass: P So let's amargaros life all a bit.

Not much to add today, I say goodbye until next appetizer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment