re and get off at stop playing. Getting off the bus, I see a group of people with shirts of the group. "They should know where", we think, and follow them.
With great enthusiasm, with nerves, some cold times, laughter, and wonderful people with whom we share the hopes, spent more than 8 hours there. The hour
... The clock read 19:55 and we were assured that the security officer would at 20:00 (omit details about my colorful sprints with some character), but ... Oh! Pigs! :) We timaron and did not open until 20:30 ... Cache time sack bags and break entries (bastards wanted, That my legs were shaking and all we began to scream ... But madness was highest when our cries joined Matt's voice ...
The worst was obviously withstand the brutal shoving mass of people, sometimes not let you even breathe ... And, although I think it was worth it because we saw it from quite close, if I know, as I learned later that from behind it looked good, sounded almost better and people were less owned, would not hesitate to get out a bit.
The best part? ALL. I certify that I will remember this moment for so long. So just before far away and the song itself was a marvel. Even now, watching the video, I get goose bumps and there, watching it live, I cried like an idiot .. Few days I've been oversensitive, I do you have in mind. Molo
And I do not know a lot and put up a video here ... I leave the link that you may see, if you will, the moment of which I speak, followed by So far away ... I can not describe with words ... It was awesome ... As I said at tuenti, too perfect to be real.
Avenged Sevenfold - So far away in Barcelona (20/10/1910)
I want,
0 comments:
Post a Comment