Last week I made a further update on my page SAINT SEIYA ETERNAL , particularly in its news section, and a slight visual changes, uploading files which are then download and others without itI've done on the forums FORUMS SSE. I also update the design of which will be the official site of my Chronicles and others, but above all, what caused me greater satisfaction, personally, was able to finish editing, and make available for all to download file :
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0rfisi \u0026lt;--- This.
program is basically a very, very amateur, where a friend and I went on to discuss some of the Knights of the Zodiac. Well, what they expected to get on a site dedicated to Saint Seiya? We try to analyze but very casual, too, I would say, and without solemnity. I grant you, just getting to know the aplished here where I, not being a radio announcer or anything, because the funniest thing was good, but in the end, I thought people would be very happy with what has been done and that would encourage us to continue.
Well, the truth is that, so far, in fact I have received good reviews, but those that are written on the subject which must be done I have been more disappointing than anything else.
All my excitement at the end went away, although I accept that criticism is appropriate in the sense that say things that are true, the trouble is that, the reviews (almost all) have focused more on how bad the good.
Vamos! He has not even been a question of "how we did?" or something like thatI was expecting, but hey, I guess it is better not to wait and see that the bus left.
In any event, neither I nor Henry give up, and I'm preparing the next program that I hope will notice much better planned and more order to not be launched from anywhere to kill us, hahaha.
Anyway, just wanted to get even the power to say this publicly and in writing than in that place.
Well, since I have already arranged for the following program times and topics to be discussed. Incorporate at least one section.
If all goes well, I'll be posting next month and we will get better, "notes" from our listeners and more than a "thanks for the effort," hahaha.
No, it does not accept criticism, but being so new as a concept even in networks of Saint Seiya, yes I was expecting something much more "hot" as the reception.
Do you think I am too whiny?
I have my self-criticism!:
- Stop being so alburero, at least of all, taking into account that there are girls that we can hear.
- Try to be more universal whereas people in Latin America is that we may be listening.
- Make a sort of "script" to which to stick, unless order is most apparent.
- Do not say "mequerÃas (O_OU)
- I learned to modulate the music to sound better
- As the next guest is remote (no, not" re bike) May involve
0 comments:
Post a Comment