(I hope they like). Taken
First
- Best Friend: George, a friend from elementary school.
- Auto: The Patomóvil account? XD
- Nickname used online: Pollux
- album you bought with your money: Mecano: Descanso Dominical or OST Batman. One of those two.
- Funeral: De Felipe, a friend of the family.
- Pet: I think a chickenado? Buajaja ... Yes!
- Vomiting on purpose? No.
- swimming without clothes? No.
- State in love? Yes
- Cried to get out of trouble? No.
- Having naked / aa the person you like? Yes - Cried when someone died? Yes - Lied? Who says no is lying.
- Had an operation? Yes
- Been rejected? No. = 3
- Rejected someone? Yes 0:-P
- Used someone? If
Last person who ...
- You touched: My son.
- hugs: My son.
- Send an instant message: My wife.
- You kissed: My wife.
Are you ...?
- Comprehensive / a: Treatmentto be almost always, but sometimes fail.
- Fair: Depends on the issue so I can make it easier to be partial or impartial.
- Arrogant: Yes, I think so.
- Unsafe / a: not much, but sometimes, while you are seeking employment, one becomes an unpredictable environment.
- Interesting: Not much.
- Virgin: No! XDD
- Smart: I defend. - worker: Yes - Organized / a: For some things
- Shy / a: Sometimes. Depends on my mood (Gemini what did they expect? Although usually not.)
- Attractive / a: It is said of me that I have some attractive things, but frankly not something that grown far.
- Head: Yes
- Obsessive / a: With some things
- Temperamental
0 comments:
Post a Comment