Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Eye Disease More Condition_symptoms The boring and sad life of Cristina

The boring and sad life of Cristina, the boring and sad life of a "student" of management.
After spending most of this holy week lying on the couch watching movies ribbons of all kinds, I'm realizing that the date of that damn exam is dangerously close ... We are 15 minutes which is April 7, so I have a key month to take things seriously.
I think I will die, because all I did in those over 6 months was looking at my printed curriculum and exams last year to see if, by pure logic or by divine inspiration, I can make them.
And now, suddenly, I find that, in addition, I have a new baby to which "make recitation" ... Is at 4 ยบ Ea tub of strawberry ice cream that I brought the Chinese while watching for the second consecutive Bridget Jones's Diary. Confessed that God caught me, because I'll finish like that woman xD

Muacs!

(Noooooooooooo! Since we're only seven minutes of which is April 7,> _ \u0026lt;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment