Friday, April 16, 2010

Tendonitis Knee More Condition_symptoms Today could be a great day ...

Today could be a great day ... I woke up with that feeling. With the feeling that everything's going great, that everything will be fine from now. Distracted smile to myself as I turn around lazily in bed. Suddenly respond: I pick up the phone and looked at the time. Great! Almost 11 and I'm here doing nothing. I raise the blinds y. .. Oh! The feeling is confirmed. The sun's rays actually announce a good day. A relaxing shower too makes me lose track of time, so when I look back at the clock, I start to hurry y. .. Pam! Running barefoot on a wet floor is what it is ... In short, no matter, I'm getting dressed, combing y. .. mmm ... Lack put the clean dishes from the dishwasher into place. Wanteduelta the neighborhood to sunlight y. .. To say nothing! In the 10 minutes ride on the way home, inexplicably, the sky clouds over and begins to sparkle. I come home with empty hands, not my book, and throw me on the couch ... I'm smiling

resignation ... Let, Cristina, is not a great day ... It's like everyone else: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment