Friday, February 1, 2008

Malignancy More Condition_symptoms On Eve of State of the Forums ...

And once again had the intentions of doing more than just an account of personal stuff here, but again, also, the time I'm gone.

So I can only make comment in recent days I've been working hard on the SSE project and its forums and web. I have been editing the new SSE Radio program. Climbing information, looking for ... good.

truth even now I am organizing the award for Best Fics 2007 in SSE, they will not be popular, but painstakingly chosen by judges. I'm trying to ensure that the awards are objective and without bias.

Ah, the truth has been a busy week on administrative matters and what's coming! Quiero you feel the energy that reaches Lustro Saint Seiya Eternal, even opening up new subforums and trying to give surprises to them.

And yet, haha, but this is a complaint, forums and the site has been very, very quiet. So it is. I just hope that this work is being done is appreciated and is sufficient for when he, the "winter" and I no matter what the ant fable.

March will be an intense month for Eternal, as well as I hope to give a report to Eternaleros "State of the Forums", hahaha. I think it would be great to do it today after five years. Although soil more or less trying to keep people informed of developments in the forums on administrative matters. CHTigo to see at night. Now I miss a chapter, but I think BURDA a fool and me getting angry for being caught alive by viewing such filth. Ah, is a re-run and is called "The Owner".
3. My favorite comic book history is a story called "Crisis on Infinite Earths," the comics I have in original hardcover edition and remastered huge, complete with comments from their authors, a super poster of her and the novelization ... Yes! I'm obsessed. In fact, when I bought it originally was a child and quit my game console and have it by then. Yes master.
4. Throughout this year I have not read even one book. Yes, and it embarrasses me. Although I am eyeing a gift to me from VENEZUELAtrator of time. Anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment