I decided not to respond, but it amused me.
In another vein, and finally is above the second radio show I did with my brother
This coming Saturday is the birthday of my dad, and my wife (and her twin sister) birthday on Monday so this weekend will be a little heavy, lol, I think it will be much celebration ... Some days ago I went to another job interview and swore that I was there, I wanted to meet my wife, but ultimately could not fail to wonder what happened ... I could not introduce me to the next interview for reasons of force majeure that came my way.
At times life seems to conspire against me to achieve what I want. I start to feel a bit depressed about my situation, and I'm convinced that my work now it is not worth much. CFrankly, I'm feeling HTMLXC finally "kneeling" before it is beating me.
No, actually I'm not expecting that comforted me, only to express this ... I needed that.
Mariano is emerging from a new bout of cold and teeth are growing up (four) plus the two below ... My son will be a small vampirito soon and I want to stand all the time, but not yet walking.
want is older now, but another part of me feels that his "being" as little baby is going so fast! In any case, it is growing healthy is my happiness and tranquility. That is a little older and start to go out to the park to play with him in the findeed, I think I'm going to get one of those profiles
helgirl
zelha
also helping me to get ... ... Lately I have had connectivity problems, especially using Bittorrent, I think I'm abusing my max broadband, hahaha.
Finally, I wrote a mini history,go cheesy, Saint Seiya for Valentine's Day challenge. Not the best I've written, but ... Which was planned I thought it was best left for another time.
Well, it's all for now, the truth, as you can see, I'm not very interesting these days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment