Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Ovarian Cancer More Condition_treatment

MLXC At the moment the muse is quiet. [info] 3. Timely notice a folded newspaper. Looking employment not only on the Internet, but also by traditional media. Just recently just sent an email with my resume. Let's see what happens.


4. Allergy drops.
few drops of antihistamine that my sister sends me the U.S. and are particularly good for itching and irritation of my eyes at critical moments of allergy.
not recommended drink alcohol when used, failing which you want the apple of your eye is drunk! XD



5. My pack
MLXC No, not yet speak as Argentina, but suddenly find it funny sarcastic definitions of some words. 7. Ultron. Ultron



not over yet to leave my room, still there as a testimony of the past when technology was installed here and it was my window out. " Now write in her replacement: "Shazam!".

Thankfully I am not so sentimental as to not let go of Ultron! The truth and I needed a better machine! 8. Travel bags.



The bags we use to leave Germany and I travel here and there ... Paseaditas already, and well, their place is precisely cerShazam AC where I write now. visit How many sites?

9. My leather boots.


Yes, I admit. I am writing this with my slippers on.
But I think it's time to wear them, the truth, I like to ride "messy" even in my own home ... ... At least not during the week!


10. A scale.


Sharing a room with my wife this scale is an object that never had close to me, rather than on the street or the doctor, but now is my resource for Ale ... or flat, for me, because already there dammit! course, the reaction

0 comments:

Post a Comment