Thursday, February 21, 2008

Viral Infection Treatment More Condition_symptoms

said that this phenomenon was like summer lightning, a rocket, a satellite or a ... Transformer exploded. "In other words, that the description was repeated (and the human host has not seen me that the mentioned movie, I'll have to force it to see it so I can give an idea of what these primates would have it). In addition to this information, here's another description of the phenomenon, as in words, away from the marketing, more closely resembles what I would describe a caveman: Anthony Fazzino




(inhabitants of Fife)
: "I heard a thunderous sound, I turned and looked up. In the sky I saw something big red and yellow and this blue thing on it, maybe, I saw fire, he looked like he was one of COSOTAgo. "

What verve! What elegance and mastery in the use of the words of a human inhabitant of the" most powerful country on Earth "! When they boast of being inept at a point of evolution such that no better time to live on earth as a human being: With a lot of education, fewer wars, more democracy, greater life expectancy, child mortality rates ... All this seems to go to what they call "the pipe" (the drain) literally as you read these naive and picturesque descriptions ... Do you know how the Lord Fazzino concludes its unique description? "I've seen many things, but this is unreal. Unreal. "

If I could I pass out, but all p

0 comments:

Post a Comment