Monday, February 18, 2008

Gum Infection Treatment More Condition_symptoms



in my life have been happy events, but perhaps none like these two that I will refer:

- The birth of my son, Mariano
- My marriage to my wife, Ale

If one takes the time to analyze it, both have a common point of origin and a similar plea:

Alejandra and my love for her.

My love, happy birthday, the second we spent together as husband and begins to share our list of special events you and me.

I love you, I love you very much.


I Hear A Symphony The Supremes


've Given me a true love and Every Day I

thank you love For a feeling that's so new
So Inviting, so exciting Whenever you're near


I hear a symphony A tender melody


Pulling me closer Closer to your arms Then

Suddenly, I hear a symphony
Ooh, your lips are mine Touching
A feeling so divine
'Till I leave the past behind I'm lost

in a world Made for you and me Whenever you're near


I hear a symphony Play sweet
and tenderly Every time your lips
Meet

mine now baby Baby, baby You bring much joy
Within
Do not let this feeling end Let it
go on and on and on
Now baby, baby Those tears That fill
my
eyes I cry not for m

0 comments:

Post a Comment