Monday, February 25, 2008

Lung Cancer Prognosis More Condition_symptoms

Since I was twenty-two, something happened that made me the idea that he wanted a son.

was being able to share happiness, happiness so far for me has been like living experience. I think we all say, all because we are lucky, to have good parents, but really I was a child very, very happy. And since I was little I imagined it would reach an adult and take responsibility and pleasure to be able to spend this kind of "chain of happiness" to your son or your daughter, I suppose that's an advantage to being a child of two people good as my parents, but also to know, your life and experience it, that one is a wanted child.

When Al told me she was pregnant, not quQuite simply nothing, until one day, you become, and the womb of your wife is different ... Especially when the belly starts to move and were reactive to some stimuli!

is simply indescribable, and truly mean that the words from the mouths of our parents by saying "Just when you dad (mom) will understand what I say is one hundred percent real. The kind of intensity with which they live the feelings and emotions concerning a child, are simply unimaginable. It's like suddenly discovering that your limits of tenderness and love are gone and just in front of you a sea of powerful emotions that includes all your vision and your understanding are able to cover (and more).
Without
rer be blasphemous or anything, but it's like trying to think of God, in that concept that suddenly is so clear, however, covering such greatness that they simply can only try to understand through words, but know that it is more much more.

Mariano is my biggest dream come true, the realization of the love I have with my wife, but also an extension of love that brought me to life. When he was born, will say that I was ridiculous, but one of the things that crossed my mind was beginning: "A child, a life that brought him here without his request and all you have to learn to live ..." Several images came to my mind, thinking about schools and the culture that was born ... Yes, a Pensamiand, when you cry asking you to keep away, when extending his arms to be held and Shagged.
And so time passed until today it is already 8 months since I was born and what we know. And with some little teeth, and with a few scares that we have given the contentiousness that sometimes, as you get to be parents, not to agree that one does something to your child that the other does not like at all. .. (Of course, always with the full awareness that no one is doing it to annoy, but they are details that one takes for granted and suddenly you discover, after a while, never have thought of simply because you've never been a father before.)




play with him whenever I can, but particularnte yesterday, we were alone during the evening of Sunday and he and I were playing on the bed forgetting all shame me to behave as an adult, but only as a child with him, and remember their smiles, and seeing his happy face as he approached me and filled me with saliva because they suck their hands because you are growing colmillitos ... and those laughs with happiness ... I did mourn.

I love my son with all my heart, with all the strength my soul and my spirit can give me and I thank you, thank you very much that God has granted me to have this child and feel this happiness, because that is what most I can enjoy.

I am happy, very happy.

And I hope someday my son, when you see h

0 comments:

Post a Comment