Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Online Pokemon Silver 10 Things Your Dearest

The character of a collector, like me, usually something that can raise criticism or questions from people when they see one, as such, might do extreme things, such as basically spending all your money (and to which not have) so to get an article, you say, you need for your collection. Since I am a child I realized that I have that kind of character, collect and conserve the things I like and I produce a true pleasure only possess.

I can not help it! And that has led me to other disorders such as even being obsessive, moody, often unconscious, and I criticize too much about it (though I'm "macho" and I stand, hahaha, and I'm still the same) even calling "superficial, infseriously.

course, as a good cheat, I had to "negotiate" with my mind on the definition of "object" as well, a collection of evidence consider it "one object", or say, "all the DVDs that make up a series are one for me.

Is not it easier that way?
(more or less).

So without further ado, I go to describe what objects into my final selection of 10 things in this post that simply does not actually say anything and perhaps even they are bored, hahaha.





1. THE CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS


I've talked about this story in the past. It is possibly my history of cOmics favorite of all time. Attaining it took me years and, indeed, blood, sweat and tears. Years and years of searching, saving, sacrifice, and others ended with this spectacular piece, definitely, I know, made it all worthwhile.
This story I have it in its original format of the Eighties, in the edition "Absolute" (shown in photo), in novelization and even a super poster is waiting for his moment to be shown in all its glory .

could definitely not be out of my 10 beloved objects.



2. THE RUN OF GEORGE PÉREZ IN WONDER WOMAN (including War of the Gods)


OK.
agomany years, this little one that was sent to bring the Crisis on Infinite Earths, finding the formula to be sent to bring comics that you liked and attracted attention, expensive, but safe, ordered to bring the first six issues of the run of George Perez (my favorite comic) with Wonder Woman (That is, the first six issues of volume two of the Amazon princess.) When I was a wonder to me! He planned to send me to bring others when ... The tragedy hit my collection!

My sister, while cleaning the house, threw away those precious six numbers, along with newspapers. I do not know if I did it on purpose, or if it was an accident, but it was a fact that hurt A LOT. Really.

des Yearsbecause I go to the U.S. and decided to buy myself these numbers. I finally managed to gather 62 total numbers of George Perez run, running, basically, about four cities and their comic book stores (I had no credit card to buy online). They are part of the jewel of my collection and easily AMO. This can not miss my favorite My 10 Things.



3. MY COLLECTION OF SHAZAM!


is not very different with a couple of collections what happened to Wonder Woman. Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, were characters based on a lot of mythology, and that always made them attractive to me.
I met him (the character) as a child by aFilmation nimación (same as I look forward to go on sale on DVD) and since then the concept seemed phenomenal. As I grew older, I met again with this character in the history of Superman, "Panic in the Sky!" and coincided with his next start by Jerry Ordway. When he left, I drank in the character so that I began to collect as much as I possibly could, even while researching my passion for it led me to a page: www.angelfire.com/comics/eternity0.htm. Participated in forums and drove the DC Comics character in an RPG, which was also the GameMaster.

I started doing so well known that even received gifts online, not only of fellow fans of the character (and very buenos gifts, such as hardcover books of Greek mythology character or as collectors' items) but the very Alex Ross and Paul Dini (the latter even comic book writer and TV programs) sent me at Christmas and Birthdays autographed comics them as a gift. I even said "Captain Marvel" Mexican. And, is not wanting to brag (much), but my library Shazam should be one of the largest in the world, and I think it must have rival in Latin America.

Of course, my collection of Captain Marvel comics can not be excluded.



4. COMICS JLA (Includes hardcover JLA / Avengers and JL series with a central nucleus.)

C HTMLXC Yeah, well! Comics are many things that I can not leave out, but what did they expect? Where were my favorite subjects to collect since I was a child and learned to read. The kind of time and money invested in Comics Justice League is such that even now I keep coming comics you sent me to bring this group of characters. I'm a fan of groups and group dynamics! In addition, so I have the best editorial of the universe a company without having to buy millions of magazine ...

... Wait! In fact, the Damned (publishers) do not leave it so that was what finally finished me away from comics. But hey, at least I have the fortune to have these comics to be llLXC I'm sorry but my number 6 is ...


6. ABSOLUTE KINGDOM COME




If CRISIS ON THE INFINITE EARTHS for me "Genesis" definitely KINGDOM COME is the Apocalypse. A fitting end and ripe for stories that are considered for children. Yes, it is likely to remain a child at the bottom of my heart, but definitely this story, Absolute edition will not let me wanting more, I can take several days reading it and then spend their additional comments. Excellent material could not be left out!


7. MY COLLECTION OF SAINT SEIYA






Mangas, and imported materialXpres Brazil for me DVDs of Hong Kong, Mexico and the U.S. ... No, it is no coincidence that the Knights of the Zodiac is in this list. In fact, she could not miss. So, of course, I'd take my DVDs, my Encyclopaedia, my sleeves and my novel. Haha. That's right. Ah! And my Saint Seiya poster made of canvas.

For what they believed? Here I consider that I have to extend further explanation, many of my readers may know the freak that I can be when Seiya issues we follow. Haha.

8. STAR WARS



History

essential for me in my life. Basically, in conjunction with the Greek myths and superheroes, this historyria made me dream and start trying to tell alternative stories, or conformed to yours but that "could happen in continuity," yes, I've been Freakie in that child, even in my playground! movies on DVDs I have, the Clone Wars and a number of books purchased in the U.S.. I have all the music on CDs. How to dispense with this collection? Even I'm leaving off this list of my figures as a kid, I keep, and I hope one day to give my son. do not know whether you will like it, but kept it for him, hahaha.

OK. Next.


9. MY DVDs of Super-Heroes (DC)




Money and investment lifetimeNo nerd!) (XDD) *

10. SHAZAM! MY PC.






would put the picture of the true, but the damn Photobucket will not let me go right now because they are under maintenance, so I just put this picture I found online.

Well, actually without my little machine, where I connect to the world, where I work I have to work and I find more recreation than on television or movies (honestly), and sometimes more than many people (here I xDDDD losers cousins all) justify their presence here.
addition, the information it contains, ñajaja.

Well, the truth is that s

0 comments:

Post a Comment